What Is A Full-Mouth Reconstruction
Full mouth reconstruction is a dental process of completely restoring entire teeth in your mouth. Unlike a “smile makeover,” which is elective surgery, a full mouth reconstruction is a necessary series of dental procedures. Full mouth reconstruction is needed when: teeth have been injured, fractured, worn as a result of acid-erosion, or jaw pain due to bite problems.
How Long Does Full Mouth Restoration Take?
Every patient’s full mouth reconstruction is different and, therefore, requires various different procedures. Usually, full mouth reconstruction requires multiple office visits and some amount of healing time. Dr. Krueger will determine which procedure or combination of procedures is necessary to restore and rebuild your perfect smile. Dr. Krueger will also refer you to other dental specialists if needed.
How Much Does A Full Mouth Reconstruction Cost
Since the full mouth reconstruction is a customized treatment plan, the cost of teeth reconstruction will vary. The cost of your full mouth reconstruction may differ on factors and options that include the following:
Some options include:
- Dental prophylaxis, teeth cleaning
- Lengthening of the crown to prepare for possible crowns or bridges
- Reduction of natural tooth structure to prepare for crowns, bridges, and veneers
- Orthognathic surgery to reposition the jaw
- Contouring of the gum tissue
- Temporary restorations placement to get you used to your new teeth or bite adjustment
- Permanent restorations placement such as crowns, veneers, inlays/onlays, or bridges
- Braces to move teeth into the ideal position for reconstruction
- Bone or soft tissue grafting to increase the stability of your teeth or implants.